gET INVOLVED THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA
Would you like your school to make the switch to clean uniforms? Do you want to let other members of the school community know about Fairtrade cotton polo shirts? Rally a crowd and let your school know how you feel using our campaign tools or suggested social media updates below.
FACEBOOK (Don’t forget to tag your school, other parents, fellow students)
- Let’s make the switch, [school name]! Most cotton farmers around the world work in awful conditions, but by buying certified Fairtrade cotton school uniforms we can help make sure farmers and workers get a fair price for their product. No matter how dirty uniforms get, Fairtrade cotton at least keeps trade clean! http://fairtrade.com.au/Get-Involved/Our-Campaigns/thecleanestuniform
- Small acts can make a big difference! Switching our school polo shirts to Fairtrade certified cotton will help improve the lives of cotton farmers and workers around the world. Please share to let @[schoolname] know this matters to you too. http://fairtrade.com.au/Get-Involved/Our-Campaigns/thecleanestuniform
TWITTER (Don’t forget to @yourschool)
- Let’s make the switch, @schoolname! No matter how dirty school uniforms get, Fairtrade cotton at least keeps trade clean! http://fairtrade.com.au/Get-Involved/Our-Campaigns/thecleanestuniform
OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Polo shirts aren’t a part of the uniform at your school? There are still plenty of ways to support Fairtrade’s work and let people know that their shopping decisions can make a big difference in the lives of workers and farmers around the world.
- Sign up for our quarterly email newsletter or follow us on social media to keep updated on what’s going on.
- Use our posters and video to spread the word!